Senior AS/400 iSeries RPG Programmer
TCI has an immediate need for a Senior AS/400 iSeries RPG Programmer with Infinium Financials and/or Materials Management Experience. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence. This is a remote work position.
Infinium Financials and/or Materials Management Experience required.
The role of the Senior Developer is to program, test, deploy and maintain software applications on the iSeries (AS/400). The Developer assists in the definition, development, improvement, maintenance and documentation of software applications on the IBM iSeries using RPG, and CL.
The Senior Developer also works with business owners on project deliverables and specifications in collaboration with internal business analysts and other business partners. The Role of the Senior Developer will be to work more independently and on more complex tasks to accomplish the strategic business objectives of the Information Technology Development’s team.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Work with the business owners and business analysts to develop software solutions.
* Work with users to test new or modified programs
* Create change control documentation to implement new or modified programs.
* Document new, modified or existing program processes.
* Provide backup support for iSeries system admin functions.
* The ability to work constructively and independently.
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Knowledge in Infinium software package a plus.
* Proficient in RPG, SQL and CL.
* Familiarity with PGP encryption/decryption
* Excellent analytical, planning and organization/time management skills.
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written), including the ability to work with people from all departments in the company who have varying degrees of computer/technology knowledge.
* Experience required in a multi-discipline project and troubleshooting environment.
Experience: Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in RPG programming.
Pay: $50 per hour.
Contact Jerry Daniel, Director Infor Infinium Practice, TCI
Pay: up to $50/hour
<b><span></span></b> $50 per hour.<br>