Senior Front End Web Developer
You will find a challenging and rewarding career working with a group of motivated professionals in the United States, Australia, Puerto Rico, Canada and South Africa. Employees enjoy generous benefits including an onsite gym with full-time trainers, flexible work schedules, and numerous activities throughout the year to boost friendship and camaraderie between departments. Our Client rewards exceptional performance with accelerated salary increases and promotion through increased responsibility.
A highly skilled Sr. Front End Web Developer to develop market leading client experiences. This position will play a critical role to help bring our amazing designs to reality. You will work closely with our Product Owner to gain an understanding of our design vision. You’ll be the key owner and engineer of our centralized style sheets and UI components for our applications.
- Designs and develops assigned projects to meet the business needs and requirements of the end user while adding technological efficiencies that incorporate a future focus using an Agile Development Methodology (SCRUM).
- Includes thorough unit testing on projects prior to release to ensure success of programmed solution.
- Debugs and updates existing applications by analyzing problems that are reported and implementing the best solution.
- Communicates issues, concerns and development progress throughout the development cycle with the Business Analyst and/or Enterprise Solutions leader.
- Performs unit tests of programmed solutions to verify the functionality and performance to meet end user requirements and specifications.
- Documents and maintains logic and business rules used in an application to ensure consistency and clarity with regard to programming logic. Maintains status to document completed and in-process assignments.
- Responsible for assigned projects from beginning to completion and frequently includes maintenance after implementation.
- Occasionally works with outside vendor or contractors to create solution to application assignments.
- Associate Degree from an accredited college/university in computer related field with significant course work and/or experience in design, development, and analysis of technology solutions; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- 1-3 years of experience with AngularJS.
- Experience with Angular 1, 2,4 and 5.
- Experience developing rich, complex web-based user interfaces.
- Experience working with User Experience or Product Owners on building products from wireframes or mockups.
- Strong HTML and CSS knowledge.
- Proficiency with HTML5, CSS and CSS preprocessors (Sass/ LESS).
- Ability to coach and assist development teams on using common UI library and CSS that you’ve created.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate in both oral and written fashion to both technical and non-technical personnel. Ability to use interpersonal communication skills and to interact with co-employees, customers and supervisors with tact and courtesy.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and understand the impact postponing or delays has on others inside and outside division.
Job Status: Full Time