Senior Java Developer
Our Client is one of the largest travel management companies in the US and globally. Serving the Corporate, leisure luxury, and entertainment community, our Client has 57 offices and more than 1,400 travel professionals worldwide.
The ideal Senior Java Developer candidate will have 5+ years developing with Java/J2EE applications and ability to help architect solutions. Having strong backend development and Objected Oriented skills is a must. If you love a company that has an environment that encourages input and values your ideas, please keep reading.
- Implements and manages J2EE Application Server platforms to support web delivered business applications by analyzing existing code, enhancing it and/or implementing new features.
- Develop, maintains and supports web-based business applications & solutions.
- Will work with various departments and business units to develop well architected and scalable solutions.
- Architect, design and test applications to meet standards and exceed expectations.
- Perform root cause analysis on reported issues.
- Design, enhance & supports middleware systems as wells as new and existing applications.
- 5+ years’ experience in Java/J2EE application development, testing, and deployment.
- Solid understanding of OO (Object Oriented) programming.
- Strong knowledge of web services using SOAP, RESTful, WSDL and developing to Tomcat on UNIX servers.
- Project experience with API based design approach and implementation in SOAP and REST.
- Experience with Struts or Spring.
- Conceptual understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts.
- Experience with Spring Boot, Struts, Tiles.
- Experience with MySQL, Apache, Tomcat, Ant, Git.
- Knowledge of eCommerce Systems and Online Payment Processing.
Job Status: Full Time