Senior Java Developer
Our Client is a large Global & US company with more than 57 offices nationwide.
The ideal Senior Java Developer candidate will have 5+ years developing with Java/J2EE applications and ability to help architect solutions. Having strong backend development and Objected Oriented skills is a must. If you love a company that has an environment that encourages input and values your ideas, please keep reading.
- Implements and manages J2EE Application Server platforms to support web delivered business applications by analyzing existing code, enhancing it and/or implementing new features.
- Develop, maintains and supports web-based business applications & solutions.
- Will work with various departments and business units to develop well architected and scalable solutions.
- Architect, design and test applications to meet standards and exceed expectations.
- Perform root cause analysis on reported issues.
- Design, enhance & supports middleware systems as wells as new and existing applications.
- 5+ years of experience in Java/J2EE application development, testing, and deployment.
- Solid understanding of OO (Object Oriented) programming.
- Strong knowledge of web services using SOAP, RESTful, WSDL and developing to Tomcat on UNIX servers.
- Project experience with API based design approach and implementation in SOAP and REST.
- Experience with Struts or Spring.
- Conceptual understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts.
- Experience with Spring Boot, Struts, Tiles.
- Experience with MySQL, Apache, Tomcat, Ant, Git.
- Knowledge of eCommerce Systems and Online Payment Processing.
Job Status: Full Time