Senior .NET Software Developer
You will find a challenging and rewarding career working with a group of motivated professionals in the United States, Australia, Puerto Rico, Canada and South Africa. Employees enjoy generous benefits including an onsite gym with full-time trainers, flexible work schedules, and numerous activities throughout the year to boost friendship and camaraderie between departments. Our Client rewards exceptional performance with accelerated salary increases and promotion through increased responsibility.
- Design, build and test software using Agile Development Methodology (SCRUM).
- Ability to design elegant solutions to complicated distributed computing challenges.
- Take ownership of features, and drive them to completion.
- Practice Test Driven Development.
- Ability to take high level requirements, flush them out and review them with stakeholders; design, develop, and test solutions.
- Communicate status of work to teammates and project manager(s).
- Develop across multiple projects/applications in short cycles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of experience with .Net/ASP.NET/MVC/MVVM Web development.
- Experience with responsive CSS/JS frameworks.
- Solid understanding of OOP/OOD principles and scalable architectures.
- C#, .Net 2-4.5, Visual Studio skills.
- MS SQL Server 2005-2012 experience, including ability to write complex queries.
- Understanding Web services and SOAP concepts (WCF, WebAPI 2).
- Hybrid On Prem/Cloud solutions experience a plus.
- Experience in configuring Internet Information Services (IIS) and server administration.
- Ability to resolve cross browser and cross platform compatibility issues.
- Ability to handle all phases of development process (analysis, component design, coding, testing, documenting, deploying).
- Understanding of Agile development model.
- Experience with NServiceBus a plus.
Job Status: Full Time