Senior Network & Windows Engineer
TCI has an immediate need for a Senior Network & Windows Administrator in Louisville, KY. This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
Our Client is a very fast-growing manufacturing company that has grown their IT department by 250% and looking to add several more roles. The company has 9 locations across 6 states.
The ideal Senior Network & Windows Administrator candidate will have 5+ years managing networks, systems and desktops and can bring new ideas on how to improve processes and efficiencies. If you love a company that has an environment that is laid back, growing and encourages input and values your ideas, please keep reading.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but not limited to):
- Maintaining IT infrastructure and proactively monitoring its effectiveness in meeting business needs.
- Install, configure, test, troubleshoot and maintain Network Infrastructure systems, Applications Software, Desktop environment and system management tools.
- Maintain documentation/licenses/inventory for network, systems, software and desktop environments.
- Ensure software and hardware are protected through planning and implementing network security measures.
- Work and negotiate contracts with MSP's, vendors, and consultants.
- Develops standard operating procedures (SOP) for best practices.
- 5 years as a Senior Network Engineer managing network, systems & desktop environments.
- Demonstrable experience of strategic planning and project management.
- Systems Administration of Windows Server 2012/16/19.
- Network Administration of routers, switches, firewalls and wireless networks.
- Solid understanding of managing & administering VMWare (or HyperV), and Veeam.
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity planning.
DESIRED (NICE TO HAVE) SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- MS Exchange
- Office 365 experience
- Moving infrastructure to the cloud