Senior Web Application Developer
Our client is a recognized leader in the procurement services industry including a domestic and international presence.
The Senior Web Application Developer will support the organization's goals for business development, service delivery and continuous improvement through consistent processes, technology and human resources management.
- Provide programming support for software applications residing on Web Servers.
- Maintaining existing computer software and developing new software based on user and company requests.
- Providing documentation for updates and new applications to the system.
- Providing technical support for existing applications to satisfy users' requirements.
- Responsible for individual project management including on-time delivery and quality of product.
- Analyzes business and system requirements for business processes, problems and user requests; develops and implements systems and programs to satisfy requirements.
- Documents development activity including help text, testing requirements and results, programmers' comments and object description.
- Supports and participates in User training.
- Degree in computer science, data processing or business, or equivalent training and experience; and
- 4 years development experience with .NET using C# or Java or ASP.
- 6+ years of experience working with MS- SQL Server.
- Knowledge of I-Series/AS400 and DB2 is a plus.
- 6+ years of in-depth experience in object-oriented business application design and development.
- Experience with web-based applications.
- Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle, product development methodologies, database methodologies and system integration.
Job Status: Full Time