Senior Web Software (QLIKSense) 28426
TCI has an immediate need for a Senior Web Software (QLIKSense) in Falls Church, VA. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the probability of becoming permanent. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship due to the Public Trust Clearance requirement.
Our Client is seeking an experienced Qlik Sense developer to join our Enterprise Analytics team. The successful candidate will develop Business Intelligence solutions in an exciting large-scale enterprise environment supporting hundreds of mission-critical business applications.
Note: Location: Falls Church, VA
- Create complex load scripts for extraction and transformation of raw data into a functional reporting data model using advanced techniques such as multi-tier QVD generation, ApplyMap, Loops, etc.
- Experience working with very large volumes of data
- Experience with NPrinting development Troubleshoot production problems related to software applications.
- A minimum of ten (10) years experience in software development, with at least 7 years experience in Web-based design/development.
- 4+ years of Qlik Sense development experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline.
- Hands-on experience building user-centric Business Intelligence dashboards in Qlik Sense
- Develop data visualizations using advanced Qlik Sense development techniques such as Set Analysis, Calculated Dimensions/Aggregations, ODAG, Document Chaining, etc.
- Strong hands on database design, modeling, and advanced SQL skills. Experience in RDMS systems such as Oracle, MS SQL Server etc.
- Strong hands on experience optimizing extraction scheduling and query processing time.
- Ability to propose viable designs and products given a set of general requirements, then work independently to produce the desired results.
- Ability to gather and analyze data, then effectively translate complex business requirements into optimal and scalable data model and visualizations.
- Must be comfortable working with multiple very large datasets with a high degree of complex relationships at many levels of detail.
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly both written and orally, and present products and ideas in a business-like manner to both end users and stakeholders.
Create and maintain written documentation to accompany applications designed for users.
- Ability to troubleshoot poorly performing visualizations and provide optimizations from the extraction/load all the way to the presentation.
- Ability to present and demonstrate usage and functionality of any developed applications created to all users (end users, help desk personnel, management, etc
- Must currently possess a valid Public Trust Clearance or have the ability to obtain one prior to start. TCI will assist with application and transfers of clearances.