We are offering an excellent Contract-to-Hire opportunity with our government sector client. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
- Support, configure, develop, maintain and monitor SharePoint sites in Microsoft SP 2013 and SPO Office 365.
- 3+ years of recent hands-on experience in SharePoint migration development regarding content, UI and apps.
- 1+ years of experience with SharePoint solutions along with analysis, implementation and support.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is desired.
- SharePoint certifications are a plus, specifically MCPD and MCSD certifications.
- Hands-on experience designing and developing using SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Experience with .NET Framework and ASP.NET development, sessions, request life cycles, garbage collection, caching and remote event receivers.
- Must currently possess a DoD Secret Clearance (or higher).
- Must currently possess a CompTia S+ Certification.
Job Status: Full Time