This is a very unique work opportunity. Our Client is one of the world’s leading financial institutions that focuses on customer centric experiences both online and in store. With a growing number of locations and multiple financial products our client offers a multitude of career paths for future growth.
The SharePoint Administrator works to ensure the system is highly available and functioning within defined SLAs. The associate works closely with infrastructure teams to ensure connectivity to authentication mechanisms, online systems, and internal systems are functioning properly. This role works closely with Business Analysts and Business Owners to produce forms, workflows, custom SharePoint Applications and facilitates building general project requirements. As the Bank’s environment moves further online, the primary activities will shift to technical integrations with various applications including Salesforce, MS Flow, MS Apps, and could use development technologies such as MS Graph.
- Design, creation, and maintenance/enhancement of SharePoint sites, pages or Microsoft Web Parts that satisfy functional and technical requirements in a timely manner.
- Conducts necessary routine maintenance including patches and upgrades.
- Work with information security to ensure that proper monitoring for DLP is in place and that security and information policies across the platform are in place and working as expected.
- Establish, refine, and enforce SharePoint Governance.
- Promotes collaboration technology through employee engagement and emphasis on continual improvement of business processes.
- Performs administrative functions of SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online, such as user administration, content management, and governance enforcement.
- Ensures system reliability by keeping the platform up to date on patches, and provide support for disaster recovery and business continuity planning.
- Willingly perform all other duties and projects assigned.
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree in IT or a related field preferred.
- SharePoint certifications are a preferred; specifically, MCPD and MCSD.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience with SharePoint solutions, along with analysis, design, development, implementation and support of Office 365/SPO is required.
- Minimum five (5) years of hands-on experience supporting SharePoint 2016/2013 and/or SharePoint Online required.
- Working knowledge and experience dealing with Information Architecture, Metadata, Content Types, Search, and SharePoint site Taxonomies required.
- Hands-on experience administering security within the SharePoint Platform, including but not limited to Azure AD and ADFS required.
- This position may be work-from-home eligible. Individual participation to be permitted at management discretion.
- Travel between facilities is required.
- Requires a flexible work schedule that will include some evening, weekend and overtime work.
Job Status: Full Time