TCI has an immediate need for a SharePoint Developer II in Louisville, KY. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a Direct Hire opportunity and requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
This is a very unique work opportunity. Our Client is one of the world’s leading financial institutions that focuses on customer centric experiences both online and in store. With a growing number of locations and multiple financial products our client offers a multitude of career paths for future growth.
The SharePoint Developer II is responsible for supporting & maintaining existing custom SharePoint web solutions as well as independently extends SharePoint out-of-the-box capabilities by developing custom tools, interfaces, and applications using current web development languages such as C#, HTML 5, CSS, jQuery, and AngularJS; also, Microsoft technologies such as MS Flow and Power Apps. This position will also participate in the collection of user requirements, solution design, support site collection administration, solution testing, quality assurance, and user support functions for SharePoint sites and custom tools. Collaborate with the team to continually evaluate the platform and application performance; define and enforce platform development standards.
- Design, develop, configure and deploy SharePoint solutions in accordance with design specifications and solution requirements.
- Develops, communicates, and enforces best practice coding standards.
- Continually assess the performance of systems to identify and correct problems; which impact operational efficiency and work quality.
- Provides analytical support and technical advice during the conceptualization, development, and implementation phases.
- Provides expertise to team members on the detailed design and implementation of technical solutions.
- Analyzes requirements and identifies gaps/concerns with those requirements.
- Thoroughly understands project parameters, deadlines and priorities so tasks stay on track.
- Proactively works with team members to resolve, and elevate as necessary, solution-related issues.
- Adept in internal project and operational processes; experienced in an agile approach to development to turn around quick and effective solutions.
- Familiar with industry accepted best practices for SharePoint design, development, and security.
- Communicates project progress and needs; shares technical expertise with team members.
- Willingly performs all other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other quantitative field, or equivalent experience required.
- Microsoft SharePoint and Application Development certifications preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of SharePoint development experience required.
- 3 years of experience coding web based solutions with ASP.NET and C# required.
- Experience with Hybrid SharePoint/O365; including managed metadata, term store, and search schemas required.
- Experience in .NET, Visual Studio, SharePoint Designer required.
- Experience working with RESTful API’s required.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and apply various programming techniques and processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and internet applications.
- This position may be work-from-home eligible. Individual participation to be permitted at management discretion.
- Travel between facilities is required.
- Occasional out-of-town travel is required.
- Requires a flexible work schedule that will include some evening and weekend work.
- Activities outside the company to stay abreast of new developments, best practices, and statutory and regulatory changes.
Job Status: Full Time