Software Engineer III
TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client in Palm Bay, FL. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
This position will be responsible for providing Java Software Development support to customer-funded programs and internal research efforts within our Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) business unit.
Our client’s intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) solutions serve a broad array of government, civil and commercial customers by enhancing information superiority, contributing to our national security and providing actionable data for the protection of property and human life. We specialize in high-reliability airborne and space-based remote sensing payloads that offer active and motion imaging and data processing, exploitation and dissemination. We also provide solutions that map and monitor the earth for a variety of commercial and governmental users
- Candidate will support software development tasks as part of a larger team dedicated to the customer mission.
- Development of Java applications for ground data processing.
- Support all phases of the software lifecycle, including software implementation, integration, debugging, and full documentation.
- Evaluate and recommend architecture and process improvements.
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Apache Camel, Mission Planning, and Continuous Integration required.
- 3 years of experience with Java and the Linux development environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field)
- Good organizational skills, excellent problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, and a willingness to work with a large development team preferred.
Job Status: Full Time