Software Engineer III
TCI has an immediate need for a Software Engineer III in Palm Bay, FL. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a 12-month contract opportunity with the probability of hire. This position requires a current DoD Top Secret/SCI Clearance.
TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client in Palm Bay, FL. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
- Candidate will support software development tasks as part of a larger team dedicated to the customer mission.
- Development of Java applications for ground data processing.
- Support all phases of the software lifecycle, including software implementation, integration, debugging, and full documentation.
- Evaluate and recommend architecture and process improvements.
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Apache Camel, Mission Planning, and Continuous Integration required.
- 3 years of experience with Java and the Linux development environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- Good organizational skills, excellent problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, and a willingness to work with a large development team preferred.
- Candidate must currently possess a valid Top Secret (TS/SCI) Security Clearance. TCI will assist with clearance transfers.
Job Status: Full Time