Software Engineer III
TCI has an immediate need for a Software Engineer III in Palm Bay, FL. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a Contract-to-Hire opportunity. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
This position requires a DoD Top Secret Security Clearance/SCI.
TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client in Palm Bay, FL. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
Our client is currently looking for a Software Engineer to apply their experience in software development to our Small Sat programs within the Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) business unit.
- Development of Java applications for ground data processing.
- Support all phases of the software lifecycle, including software implementation, integration, debugging, and full documentation.
- Evaluate and recommend architecture and process improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 6 years of experience in a Software Development environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Java and Linux development environment.
- Experience with continuous integration preferred.
- Good organizational skills, excellent problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, and a willingness to work with a large development team preferred.
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Apache Camel, Mission Planning, and Continuous Integration preferred.
- Candidate must possess a DoD Top Secret Security Clearance (TS/SCI) SSBI.
Job Status: Full Time