Software Engineer IV
TCI has an immediate need for a Software Engineer 4 in Clifton, NJ. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a Contract-to-Hire opportunity with intent to hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
This position requires a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client in Clifton, NJ as a Software Engineer 4. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
- Designs, develops operates and maintains software components and computing systems software to be applied to and integrated with engineering, scientific and manufacturing requirements.
- Applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures and tools throughout the system development life cycle to support the generation of engineering applications and products.
- Developments real time embedded systems involving SW for digital signal processing, electronic warfare, and control and display components.
- Interfaces with customers, suppliers, application users and other technical and support personnel.
- Must have experience with following programming languages: (Either applicable. No preference) C++ or ADA 83 and ADA 95.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related engineering field. Additional work experience will be considered in place of the degree.
- Real Time Operating Systems Experience.
- Prefer EW Background.
- Capable of working on both high and low level software.
- Prefer VxWorks or similar embedded OS experience.
- Prefer UML design experience.
- Must have a current DoD Secret Security Clearance or the ability to get one prior to start.
Job Status: Full Time