Software Engineer (Unity 3D)
This opportunity requires a DoD Top Secret Security Clearance.
TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
- The Unity 3D software development engineer will help lead an internal R&D effort to provide innovative and cutting-edge interactive experiences.
- Responsible for design, planning, management, maintenance and support of Unity 3D applications for mobile, desktop, and web.
- In this position the individual will need to be a self-starter and with the ability to solve complex problems under minimal supervision.
- 6-10 years of relevant work experience as a Software Engineer in an enterprise environment with a focus on Unity 3D development.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) strongly preferred.
- Must currently possess a DoD Top Secret Clearance.
- Must currently possess or have the ability to obtain SCI/Poly.
Job Status: Full Time