This position requires a current DoD Top Secret Clearance.
TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
- Seeking a Lead Embedded Software Engineer who will be responsible for architecting, designing and developing embedded applications for a wide-range of special communication and software defined radio systems/devices.
- Lead the software development efforts on various embedded platforms for special communication and software defined radio system/devices.
- Architect, design and develop embedded software applications utilizing C/C++
- Work closely with System, HW and test engineers throughout the embedded software design/development life cycle.
- Work directly customers to ensure embedded software meets key mission requirements Customers.
- Document software design and participate in design and code reviews.
- Perform software/hardware integration during software development and unit testing.
- 6-10 years of relevant work experience in embedded software applications.
- Proven ability to lead the software lifecycle development from CONOPS/Requirements Definition to Final Acceptance Test/Deployment.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is desired.
- Must currently possess a DoD Top Secret Security Clearance.
- Must currently have SCI indoctrination or ability to obtain upon start.
Job Status: Full Time