This position requires a current DoD Secret Clearance.
TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
- Provide engineering and engineering support as an individual contributor to the Space and Intelligence Systems Division’s engineering business unit under technical direction.
- Provide program level software configuration and data management support.
- Involved in the entire software life cycle including coding, integration, debugging, and documentation.
- Research, evaluation, and development for highly complex and technical space-based aerospace products.
- Document software design and participate in design and code reviews; Perform software/hardware integration during software development and unit testing.
- Contributes to determining, estimating, and validating the cost and scope of software efforts to ensure software performed meets program cost, schedule, and technical constraints.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in software development utilizing C++.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) strongly preferred.
- Requires a broad general knowledge of engineering principles, theories and techniques.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience with complex space-based products is a huge plus.
- Must possess a current DoD Secret security clearance.
Job Status: Full Time