This position requires a current DoD Top Secret Clearance.
TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
- Design, develop, evaluate, and use custom test scripts/procedures to evaluate the effectiveness, readiness, and compliance of custom developed software in both hosted and embedded environments.
- Configure network equipment such as routers and switches in support of software testing.
- Document test procedures, results/bugs, generate test reports and generate presentations and support customer reviews covering the software validation Support development efforts threw proposals and research efforts.
- Recommends and implements efficiency/coverage improvements to the software test process to include modifying procedures, scripts, and documentation.
- Work with developers to troubleshoot issues/bugs with products and tests.
- 6-10 years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is desired.
- Must currently possess a DoD Top Secret Security Clearance.
Job Status: Full Time