This position requires a current DoD Top Secret / SCI Clearance.
TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client in Rochester, NY. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
- Participate in the entire software life cycle, including software design, implementation, integration, debugging, and documentation for new products and existing ones.
- Collaborate with system engineers to ensure design and implementation meets the customer requirements.
- Document software design and participate in design and code reviews; Perform software/hardware integration during software development and unit testing.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field and 4-6 years of relevant work experience in software development.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Object-Oriented C++; Cross Platform Development experience (Linux, Solaris, Windows, etc.).
- Familiar with Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Must possess a current DoD Top Secret security clearance. Must currently have SCI indoctrination or the ability to obtain upon start.
Job Status: Full Time