This position requires a current DoD Top Secret/SCI.
TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client in Palm Bay, FL. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
- Manage and maintain program Quality Assurance activities.
- Interface with Quality, Engineering, Management, Customers and Subcontractors to ensure contractual requirements are met.
- Validate processes and products utilizing established quality assurance policies, plans and procedures.
- Develop and implement an audit plan to assure compliance to internal policies and processes and program requirements.
- Witness build, installation and test of software and software systems.
- Participate in team software design/code peer reviews for technical and process evaluation.
- Review product documentation for correctness and completeness.
- Collaborate with teammates to continuously improve engineering processes and products.
- Collect, analyze and report on quality discrepancies, include trend and analysis of results.
- Investigate defects and work with teammates to develop disposition, evaluate root cause, and establish corrective actions.
- 4-6 years of Software Engineering experience including Quality Engineering.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field (or higher).
- Must currently possess a DoD Top Secret Security Clearance.
- Must currently possess DoD SCI indoctrination or ability to obtain upon start.
Job Status: Full Time