The C# Developer will be a part of small Agile/Scrum group of developers working on 85% new development projects. These will consist of creating new websites, rewrites of old enterprise applications and creating API’s to backend applications and systems. An ideal candidate will have a solid grasp of developing in C# / Net core technologies and strong knowledge of performing backend development.
- 85% new development- designing, developing, and rewriting enterprise business and distributed n-tier applications using C# and .NET.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Proactively engage with BA’s & Product Owners to review business needs/requests, develop user stories, and prioritize projects.
- Directly support of business users/employers and provide excellent customer service.
- Assist in technical and systems design through collaboration and input.
- Testing of software applications.
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing in C#, .NET core technologies including SQL Server.
- Solid understanding of C#, ASP.Net/MVC, and writing to a SQL backend.
- Ability to design and maintain relational database applications using familiarity of stored procedures, tables, etc. using Microsoft SQL Server tools.
- Knowledge of creating API’s using C#.
- Demonstrated knowledge of working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to take the initiative and find solutions (or research) to problems/issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field is highly preferred.
- Developing Web API’s is also a huge plus.
- Entity Framework, TFS, Visual Studio 2015+.
Job Status: Full Time