Software Quality Engineer IV
TCI has an immediate need for a Quality Engineer IV in Clifton, NJ. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a 12 month Contract-to-Hire opportunity. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
This position requires a DoD Secret Clearance Top Secret Security preferred.
TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client in Clifton, NJ. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
The Quality Engineer IV will work within the QA Team and perform Quality Assurance and Quality Engineering activities throughout the Software Development Lifecycle for new product development and Product Enhancement initiatives.
- Assist in the Reliability, Maintainability and Safety technical write-up for pending proposals, as needed.
- Tasks specifically requiring Reliability expertise would include Reliability Modeling and the development of Reliability Growth Tests.
- Assist in failure trend identification and FRACAS closure.
- Provide Reliability, Maintainability, and Safety assistance with issues with current designs during the build and integration phase.
- Given the nature of the failures, an expert in failure analysis and R/M/S design issues would be a definite asset in determining root cause.
- Act as the Reliability Subject Matter Expert (SME) during customer presentations (i.e. PDRs, CDRs, PMR, Proposal Fact-findings, etc).
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is required. MS in Engineering or MBA is a plus.
- Candidate must currently possess a valid DoD Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance.
Job Status: Full Time