Software Tester 25448
TCI has an immediate need for a Software Tester in Washington, DC. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
This position requires a Public Trust Security Clearance prior to start.
The Software Tester will perform Information System Requirements and Acceptance Testing for Retail and Mailer systems, International, Operations, and Internet, Intranet, and Call Center functions that either interface or are integrated into the Product Tracking System. This role supports our Government/Military client in Washington, DC. ON-SITE ONLY; NO REMOTE WORK.
- Responsible for synthesizing customer contractual needs and requirements into system test solutions that acknowledges technical, schedule and cost constraints.
- Develops and directs preparation and execution of comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for completing systems.
- Coordinates integrated testing activities.
- Reviews and evaluates test requirements to insure completeness of test program.
- Performs technical analysis of complete systems and prepares comprehensive system level evaluations.
- Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains standards for software quality operating methods, processes, systems and procedures.
- Conducts software inspection, testing, verification and validation.
- Implements software development and maintenance processes and methods.
- Ensures measures meet acceptable reliability standards.
- Performs or directs verification of software requirement allocations, traceability, and testability.
- Must posses a minimum of 8 years of Software Testing experience.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Solid experience with requirements analyzing and developing software requirements; software testing and experience in quality assurance in a software development environment.
- Must be proficient with SQL/Oracle SQL Developer.
- Position is based in Washington DC and does not offer relocation assistance.
- Must currently possess or have the ability to obtain a Public Trust Security clearance.