Please note that this position requires a current DoD Security Clearance.
We are offering an exciting DoD Contract opportunity with our government sector client. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team.
The Software Tester/Analyst will work within a software development environment providing automated software testing.
- The Software Tester/Analyst creates test plans, performs tests, and documents and communicates software testing results.
- Ensures completed software meets established standards.
- Validates end user documentation. They will interface with the development teams and client business analysts as required.
- Will participate in system requirements reviews, critical design reviews, test readiness reviews and pre/post implementation reviews as part of the defined system development life cycle.
- College degree
- Evaluates, recommends, and implements automated test tools and strategies.
- Designs, implements, and conducts test and evaluation procedures to ensure system requirements are met.
- Develops, maintains, and upgrades automated test scripts and architectures for application products.
- Writes, implements, and reports status for system test cases for testing.
- Analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports.
- Serves as subject matter specialist providing testing know-how for the support of user requirements of complex to highly complex software/hardware applications.
- 5 years of Software Testing Experience in web applications
- HP Quality Center/ALM
- Experience with PL/SQL
- Must currently possess a valid DoD Secret Security Clearance. TCI will assist with transfers of clearances.
- Must currently possess or have the ability to obtain CompTia S+ Certification prior to start.
Job Status: Full Time