Sr. Manager, Enterprise Applications
TCI has an immediate need for a Senior Manager of Business Applications in the Lexington, KY area. Prioritizing local on-site candidates but willing to consider hybrid and remote candidates also. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a direct-hire opportunity!
This is a very exciting career opportunity to play a critical role in the setup, administration, and support of enterprise-level technology for a growing global enterprise. This role will have the backing of a strong and reputable organization that has a unique commitment to its employees, customers, partners, and technological innovation in driving its competitive edge.
- Drive the strategy, maintenance, and deployment of enterprise application platforms and services.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the IS development and business analyst team.
- Oversee the daily operations of applications and their SDLC environments.
- Establish development standards, methodologies, and policies.
- Manage security risks for internal and external development.
- Oversees all activities and functions of a staff involved with the implementation, testing, documentation, integrations, and/or development of new and/or existing applications.
- Manage the application development and business analyst teams including assessing skills, managing, coaching, and mentoring the teams.
- Responsible for all system integrations flowing into and out of the enterprise application environment.
- 4 year degree in an applicable field or major
- 10+ years in software development/application support
- 3+ years as an application development team lead or higher
- 3+ years as a business analyst team lead or higher
- Developer experience in Oracle database and Microsoft environments
- Cloud-based solutions experience for enterprise business processes
- SDLC and Agile/SCRUM experience
- Ability to turn business requirements into technical requirements
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Agile team management experience
- Scrum Certification
- MBA or higher
- Developer background
- Experience in a similarly sized company