Sr. Systems Engineer IV
This position requires a DoD Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI.
TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client in Herndon, VA. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
- Refining and implementing requirements from user, mission and functional objectives.
- Work within an Agile environment in terms of planning, defining, clarifying and documenting requirements.
- Perform analysis and use the results to take early actions and recognize when interface impacts may occur.
- Provide scheduling across multiple system components.
- The selected candidate may lead the System Team with will conduct the end-to-end Solution testing and participate in the System Demo at the end of each iteration.
- Provide Cloud-based architecture (Amazon Web Services) as well as content delivery systems (e.g. Akamai) and related high availability solutions.
- Delivery of integrated, web-based solutions.
- 6+ years of systems engineering experience.
- Understanding or working knowledge of Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) services, including some of the following; Catalog Services for Web (CSW), Web Mapping Services (WMS), Web Feature Services (WFS), Web Coverage Services (WCS), and Web Processing Services (WPS).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering or related engineering discipline.
- Experience performing functional analysis, timeline analysis, requirements, and allocation of interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Experience performing detailed trade studies.
- Ability to deliver high quality work on tight schedules in a dynamic, agile product environment.
- Must currently possess an Active Top-Secret/SCI.
- NGA, IC or DoD IT experience strongly preferred.
- Experience working with Government customer strongly desired.
Job Status: Full Time