Support Analyst III
Please note that this position requires a current DoD Public Trust and a CompTia S+ Certification.
We are offering an exciting DoD Contract opportunity with our government sector client in Alexandria, VA. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team.
The Support Analyst III provides advanced customer service in support of the enterprise client network environments.
- Provide customer service for environment that supports hardware, software, and network communications.
- Research and resolve caller inquiries by utilizing established procedures, user manuals, accessing on-line applications, or interacting with internal and external support groups.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software and communications issues by interacting with hardware vendors, application developers, and remote facility infrastructure teams.
- Escalate issues within the defined standards. Log and track calls received using a Windows 10 desktop system running a web-based ticketing system.
- 2+ years of Technical Customer Support experience.
- Experience using ticketing system applications.
- Experience troubleshooting problems telephonically and remote.
- Strong working knowledge of the Windows 10 desktop environment.
- Strong working knowledge of PC and peripheral devices (card readers, printers, keyboard, mouse, monitor, digital cameras, and other associated hardware).
- Knowledge of data communications protocols and utilities (TCP/IP).
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN hardware components (routers, switches, DSU/CSU, Cat5).
- Strong working knowledge of Leased line fault isolation.
- CCNA certificate is a plus, but not mandatory.
- VPN connectivity, Windows Server and Microsoft Office.
- Candidate must currently posses a Public Trust Security Clearance (or higher).
- Candidate must currently posses a CompTia Security+ Certification.
Job Status: Full Time