Systems Administration - 1897
Please note that this position requires a Top Secret Security Clearance.
The Systems Administrator will support a highly automated Continuous Integration (CI) DevOps pipeline. In addition to the traditional system administration role (OS admin, virtualization, storage management, monitoring, backups, etc.) this position requires automation of system deployments, intra-application orchestration and configuration management utilizing Linux-based tools, maintaining service catalogs, collaborating with SW engineers and customers online to support the entire CI development-testing-release cycle.
- Windows & Linux System Administration.
- Virtualization (ESXI and vCenter).
- DevOps Pipeline Automation.
- Administering/Integrating DevOps Tools.
- Backup/Disaster Recovery Administration.
- System Monitoring.
- Install Hardware and Software.
- Database Administration.
- Top Secret Security Clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 6 years of relevant experience in the field.
- 4+ years Windows and Linux Systems Administration experience.
- 2+ years VMWare ESXI and vCenter experience.
- 1+ year of experience building automated DevOps Pipelines utilizing tools such as Satellite Server or Foreman & Katello, AWX or Red Hat Ansible tower, Docker, git.
- 1+ year of experience administering DevOps tools suites such as Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Artifactory, Fisheye, or Crucible.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- RHEL version 8. Bash scripting, python, or perl.
- Familiarity and comfort working with the ESXI and vCenter command line interface.
- ManageIQ or CloudForms (specifically setting up service catalogs).
- Writing ansible playbooks and roles (YAML or Python).
- Mattermost or SLACK experience.
- Experience integrating the tool suites with one another.
- System Monitoring: Familiarity with Nagios and AIDE.
- Database Administration: PostgreSQL (most critical), mySQL, and MariaDB. PostgresSQL cluster administration.
- Web development familiarity (HTML or HTML5, CSS, PHP, etc.).
- Certificate Authority and mail server experience.
- Backups: Commvault experience.
- Familiarity with DFARS (Nist 800-171 and 53) compliance and general cyber security knowledge.
- Familiarity with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Network Policy Server WSUS.
- Familiarity with Networking - Switches Layer 2/3, VLANs, ACLs, security.