TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
- Responsible for the internal or customer administration, maintenance and management of capacity resources for computers at the operating system and infrastructure level.
- Builds, configures, troubleshoots and integrates new and existing servers to provide service enhancements, application deployments and infrastructure upgrades.
- Sets up administrator and service account, maintains system documentation, tunes system performance, installs system-wide software, and allocates mass storage space.
- Recommends software and hardware enhancements, diagnoses and corrects issues, defines and implements new services with the goal of achieving maximum server uptime and availability for the customers.
- Responsible for monitoring performance, system usage. Contributes towards the Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP), backup systems and disk configurations.
- Conducts system analysis and development to keep systems current with changing technologies.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience with Systems Administration in an enterprise environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) strongly preferred.
Job Status: Full Time