TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
- Work with a team of other administrators and engineers to provide Windows systems administration in a wide-area, multi-site enterprise environment.
- Communicate effectively with team members, customers, management, and other IT groups.
- Administer over 400 Windows 2008/2012/2016 Servers, including file, print, SCCM, SCOM, and other application servers across multiple sites.
- Manage VMWare virtual servers and Citrix servers.
- Participate on technical multi-group IT project teams.
- Build and configure new Windows servers.
- Accomplish Service Now work orders including file restores, permission changes, share creations.
- Write and modify PowerShell scripts to automate common administration tasks.
- Provide server and client support for specialized applications.
- Perform hardware upgrades and software patches to servers and clients.
- Troubleshoot hardware, operating system, and application failures to resolution.
- Interface and coordinate with other Linux/UNIX, application, desktop, network, and helpdesk groups.
- Learn and administer new IT technologies in a constantly changing environment.
- Provide mentorship opportunities within the Team.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in CS/MIS/CIS/Engineering with minimum 2 years relevant experience.
- Must have Windows Server administration experience.
- Intermediate scripting ability in Powershell.
- Knowledge of IT Compliance and ITAR requirements preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows share permissions and print server administration.
- SCCM administration and Wise Package Studio
- Experience with VMWare virtual server creation and administration.
- Experience building, troubleshooting, and maintaining physical server platforms.
- Demonstrated network troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams.
Job Status: Full Time