Systems Analyst 25746
TCI has an immediate need for a Systems Analyst in Raleigh, NC. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the probability of extension and possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
This position requires a DoD Public Trust Security Clearance
- Responsible for synthesizing customer contractual needs and requirements into system test solutions that acknowledges technical, schedule and cost constraints.
- Develops and directs preparation and execution of comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for completing systems.
- Performs technical analysis of complete systems and prepares comprehensive system level evaluations.
- Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains standards for software quality operating methods, processes, systems and procedures.
- Implements software development and maintenance processes and methods, and forms of access to the organization’s systems and the data contained in them.
- Clear communication skills
- Tanium experience (or equivalent)
- Microsoft SCCM experience
- Symantec Endpoint Protection experience
- Able to analyze network utilization
- Microsoft Azure experience
- Microsoft Intune experience
- Scripting experience
- MobileIron experience (or equivalent)
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field plus minimum two years experience (four years can be substituted in lieu of degree)
- Must be U.S. Citizen and eligible for a Public Trust clearance.