TCI has an immediate need for a technical Talent Sourcer in Louisville, KY. The technical Talent Sourcer is an integral member of our recruiting team within a fast paced and growing technical staffing environment. Combining research, organizational and people skills, the Talent Sourcer will partner with our Technical Recruiters to develop candidate pipelines for current and future career opportunities.
- Work closely with the Recruiting Manager to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals.
- Identify potential candidates through the use of intricate Boolean searches, user groups, candidate referrals, networking, and web sourcing.
- Identify candidates and generate candidate pipeline (both active and passive) for current and future technical staffing needs.
- Works in Applicant Tracking System on a daily basis to ensure candidates are immediately processed and dispositioned as appropriate.
- 2+ years of work experience in a professional business environment.
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems, third party resume databases, LinkedIn and other sourcing technologies is a huge plus.
- Ability to establish rapport and credibility with potential candidates.
- Demonstrated networking ability, including the utilization of social media.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Experience in use of Boolean search or other competitive analysis tools a plus.
- Team player with a high sense of urgency.