Technical Recruiter (Trainee)
Technology Consulting, Inc.’s Recruiter Program will train you to become a successful technical
recruiter. During training, you will learn the key fundamentals to agency staffing and becoming a well-rounded recruitment professional.
We don't expect you to know how to be a Technical Recruiter from day one! What you can expect from training is how to:
- Drive your own paycheck with a base salary plus generous commission compensation package.
- Research and define job requirements in multiple industries.
- Utilize established, proven recruiting resources to attract qualified professionals interested in contract and contract-to-hire employment.
- Develop your own creative recruiting methods.
- Utilize Boolean Logic search techniques, position postings, social media, corporate career websites, and direct source calling, candidate referral and networking to attract high performing professionals.
- Effective ways on how and when to contact candidates, follow-up with candidates, and manage candidate pipeline.
- Screen candidates to ensure their qualifications meet open and future job openings.
- Conduct interviews and reference checks.
- Present job opportunities to qualified candidates and negotiate contract terms.
- Prepare candidates for the client interview process - brief and debrief candidates before and after interviews, providing appropriate interview preparation to best prepare candidates.
- Maintain timely documentation of all conversations with candidates within the applicant tracking system - Bullhorn.
- Manage your Job Dashboard and prioritize your time and efforts to get the best return.
- Build professional relationships with contract candidates.
- Understand employment law and conduct business within those practical guidelines.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Business development techniques and best practices.
- Relationship building.
- Develop and mentor others.
- Negotiation skills.
- Succeed in a long-term career within the staffing industry.
A career progression for some will be to move into an Account Management position, while others may choose to progress into the Recruiting career path.
You will have the opportunity to recruit nationwide on all levels of technical positions for top Fortune 500 companies, US Government agencies, and US Military branches.
What we need you to bring to our team:
The best Recruiters are motivated, competitive, and detail-oriented. When we hire, we look for:
- A winning mindset.
- Intense work ethic.
- Process and solution oriented.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Ability to be direct and have difficult conversations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Enthusiastic people with can-do attitudes.
- Team players who are coachable and receptive to feedback.