TCI has an immediate need for an IT Recruiter in Louisville, KY. This is a full-time opportunity offering competitive salary plus commission and benefits. TCI offers great opportunities for personal and professional growth as well as unlimited earning potential.
Technology Consulting, Inc. (TCI) was formed in 1988 to provide information systems and consulting services to a variety of clients. In the twenty five years that have followed, a strong growth pattern has evolved, based largely on the professional quality of services and the results that our clients have received. TCI concentrates on IT staffing and project delivery solutions across all technology platforms. The Information Technology market is exceeding the rest of the economy, and TCI is growing at a quick pace.
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through the use of various recruiting tools.
- Match candidates’ strengths with clients’ requirements by evaluating, screening, and interviewing candidates.
- Work with Account Managers to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, and assess clients’ staffing requirements.
- Complete necessary pre-employment processes including reference checks, background/drug tests, and skill assessment testing.
- Negotiate wages, terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain a commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
- Manage contract employees while on assignment with client. Evaluate and investigate contractor related problems, and administer performance counseling, coaching, and disciplinary measures when necessary.
- Develop and maintain candidate relationships with industry contacts to gain industry knowledge, obtain referrals and sales leads.
- Prior recruiting experience in a staffing industry environment.
- Previous Technical Recruiting experience strongly desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess a sense of urgency and speed to market mentality.
- High standard of professionalism and ethical business attitude.