IT Support Analyst
TCI has an immediate need for a IT Support Analyst at Fort Knox, KY. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. Please note that this position requires US Citizenship due to the DoD Security Clearance requirement.
We are offering an excellent Contractor-to-Hire opportunity with our government sector client on the Fort Knox, KY Military Campus. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
The Support Analyst will primary be responsible in accomplishing and performing deployment, management, support and maintenance of the client’s applications and web servers.
- This position creates and builds servers from images, deploys application upgrades to commercial applications and locally developed software applications.
- Candidate will be called upon to load and configure new products and develop methodologies for utilizing new products to manage and monitor servers. Individual will also be required to participate in forecasting, capacity planning and provisioning; analyzing and recommending upgrade/expansion strategies; providing reports to various management and technical personnel on the environments supported; monitoring systems and recommending improvements for operational readiness; manage the effectiveness of the development, test, training and production environments supported within scope of operations.
- Participates in the maintenance of hardware and software configuration database(s)/library of all supporting documentation.
- 3 years’ of receent experience in Personal Computer hardware/software maintenance to include information technology related products i.e, PDAs, multi-function devices, cell phones, ect.
- 3 years of Industry Knowledge. Prior military and Army Recruiting experience would be considered a plus
- Must be able to obtain Security+ and be enrolled in CompTIA’s Continuing Education program.
- A+ certification or higher required
- Network+ certification or higher required
- Helpdesk professional certification required
- Minimum two (2) years helpdesk service support
- Knowledge of wireless connectivity
- Knowledge of ISO/ITIL processes and documentation standards is desired
- Ability to quickly develop new job-specific skills
- Ability to work flexible hours after normal duty hours including weekends and holidays
- Must currently possess or have the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Security clearance. TCI will assist with clearance applications and/or transfers
Job Status: Full Time