This position requires a DoD Top Secret Security Clearance with CI Poly.
TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client in Herndon, VA. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
- Develop and execute comprehensive manual and automated test scripts. Be able to lead testing with J-Unit, Eclipse, Jenkins and Selenium software applications.
- Test systems using manual and automated test scripts.
- Verify that products operate as designed.
- Clearly write test procedure documents and test results.
- Understand the test cycle, test plans, safety reviews, and detailed test results reporting.
- Provide accurate estimates and reports of test progress.
- Effectively work, under supervision, with diverse organizations and personalities to support a successful test program.
- Apply test methodologies, accounting for all limitations and restrictions, especially in a Scrum development process.
- Assess system performance against stated requirements.
- Conduct and participate in formal and informal reviews at pre-determined points throughout the project life cycle.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in testing methodologies and the defect reporting process.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering plus 6+ years of experience in information technology.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- This position requires the candidate to already possess an active TS/SCI Security Clearance with CI or full scope poly.
- Ability to understand and explain complex information simply and accurately.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate problem-solving and the defect resolution process.
- NGA or DoD IT experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with automated testing (including performance and load testing) is preferred.
- Experience with 508 accessibility testing is preferred.
- Knowledge of J-Unit, Eclipse, Jenkins and Selenium software application tools is preferred.
Job Status: Full Time