Unix Systems Administrator
TCI has an immediate need for a Unix Administrator in Indianapolis, IN. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship and a Secret Security Clearance.
- The UNIX Administrator will support an Electronic Document Management system at a Federal client site in Indianapolis, IN.
- Responsible for monitoring UNIX systems for availability and issues.
- Provides operations and maintenance support for the system and related infrastructure.
- Monitor Windows servers for application availability.
- Supports backup monitoring and administration.
- Completes assigned tasks related to projects and technical requests.
- Provide updates to the client and team.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Unix Systems Administrator.
- CompTia Security + Certification.
- Ability to work on-site in Indianapolis, IN. Not open to remote work.
- Good Communication skills/ability to interact with team members/ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Must currently possess a DoD Secret Security Clearance or have the ability to obtain one prior to start.