TCI has an immediate need for a VOIP Administrator in Ft Knox, KY. This is a long-term contract opportunity with probability of extensions. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship due to the DoD Secret Security Clearance requirement.
Our Client is seeking a VoIP Administrator to work with various service providers to ensure functional long-haul (local and long-distance service) communications. This position is very detail oriented and requires knowledge in telephony and troubleshooting procedures as well as landline telecom and extensive customer service skills.
- Primary responsibilities include resolving technical problems and answering queries by telephone in support of internal and/or outside customer computer hardware, software, network, and telecommunications systems.
- Work closely with customer and telephony providers in analyzing requirements and resolving problems.
- Tracks adds, moves and changes to VoIP/LAN.
- Diagnoses, identifies, isolates and analyzes problems utilizing historical database records.
- Alerts management to recurring problems and patterns of problems.
- Selected candidate will be expected understand communication solutions operating under minimum supervision for a large complex enterprise organization.
- 2+ years of relevant experience working with VoIP/LAN.
- Must possess data communications experience and skills.
- Able to produce technical and project related documentation as needed.
- Strong Client facing skill.
- Knowledge of military structure preferred.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment.
- Experience with PRI Circuit Management
- Limited drawing and writing skills to adequately document and present communication efforts
- Ability to verbally communicate in Spanish considered a plus.
- Knowledge of REMEDY ticketing system a plus
- Candidate must possess a Secret Security Clearance or have the ability to get one prior to start. TCI will assist with obtaining or transferring Security Clearances.
- All contractors must have a CompTia Security+ Certification or the ability to obtain one prior to start.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or VoIP certification equivalent.
Job Status: Full Time