Please note that this position requires US Citizenship due to the DoD Security Clearance requirement.
The Windows Systems Administrator will be responsible for providing comprehensive Windows administration in an enterprise environment.
- Responsible for providing comprehensive datacenter administration in an enterprise environment.
- Must be able to install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade and document all aspects of the of the Datacenter.
- Must be able to perform optimization and performance testing, provide technical support for incident response and reporting and provide on-call support as needed.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, work as both a team and/or as a self-directed individual, client-facing experience, self-disciplined and ability to multi-task
- Ability to train other team members on the applications, proper procedures, problem isolation.
- Minimum 2 years of technical experience administering Windows systems in an Enterprise environment.
- Completed Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field is strongly desired.
- Experience in deploying complex business applications is required.
- Experience as Systems Administrator for Windows 2008R2 required and/or 2012R2 preferred
- Experience with VMware, Thin Client and VDI.
- Assist in implementing web based applications on Microsoft Windows 2008 and/or 2012 servers.
- Create business continuity documentation Microsoft Windows 2008 and Windows 2012 server environment.
- Create business continuity documentation for WebSphere environment, Microsoft Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 server environment.
- Manage hardware on Windows 2003/2008/2012 virtual machines including processors, memory, network adapters.
- Knowledge of ISO/ITIL processes and documentation standards is desired.
- Must possess a Secret Security Clearance or have the ability to obtain one prior to start. TCI will assist with obtaining or transferring Security Clearances.
- All contractors must have a CompTIA Security+ Certification or the ability to obtain one prior to start.
- A secondary related certification such as MCSA, etc. is required.
Job Status: Full Time