Windows Server Administrator
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our enterprise level client is the largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation.
This position is responsible for providing operational and technical support for refinery Operational Technology (OT) server environments.
- Daily activities may include system backup administration, anti-virus administration, performance tuning, Microsoft Active Directory administration, network security detection administration, administration of the physical IP cabling and IP address assignments, updating of network diagrams, security policy management, data access controls, software patch management, risk management, change control administration, database administration, and self-auditing to ensure compliance with standards.
- Perform server, workstation, and/or network administration for refinery OT environment. Server and workstation administration is primarily on Microsoft Windows OS, SQL servers, with some occasional Linux administration.
- Problem tracking, management, and resolution of issues in a 24/7 manufacturing location. The candidate will be called upon to perform duties during off-hours on occasion as needed.
- Engage in auditing, compliance, and risk assessment processes. Ensure computer system inventory and software licensing is accurate.
- Identify, Analyze, and Elevate potential Cybersecurity events according to company procedures.
- Implement hardware, software, and/or network solutions; ensuring standards are applied consistently.
- Close interaction with business partners during development, support, and implementation of in-house or 3rd party systems.
- Create and present project documentation for capital and expense projects.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Server Administration position including virtualization.
- Minimum of Associates Degree but Bachelor’s Degree in IT related field is desired.
- Server, Workstation, and/or Network Support and Log Monitoring experience is required.
- A firm understanding of computing security and reliability practices.
- Previous experience in OT, Honeywell Experion, Emerson DeltaV, Foxboro, SCADA, or Refining environment beneficial.
- Experience with Security Information Event Management (SIEM) a plus.
- Experience with Network Administration on switches, routers, and firewall devices is a plus.
- Previous experience with Distributed Control System (DCS) technology is a plus.
- Microsoft, VMware, and/or Cisco certifications are a plus.
- This position will require some field work inside the refinery process units and safety protocol must be followed.
- Selected candidate must consent to a drug screen and criminal history background screen.
Job Status: Full Time